“We can’t fit Africa into Italy.” - Matteo Salvini.— Mia Vendetta (@MiaVendetta110) 21 November 2018
This begs the question: Why do whites, who make up about 10% of the global population and occupy about 10% of the space on earth, have to invite the other 90% into the very small amount of space we actually have for ourselves? pic.twitter.com/1qNOFfhvsG
Because the Leftist political elite in White countries supported:
- feminism and abortion which destroyed the birth rate.
- generous health care, pension, and welfare schemes which won't last with a lower birth rate.
The fact that non-Whites vote for the Left is an added, short-term, bonus for the elite.