Oh noes! It's a meme!
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
The 8 facts follow:
1. My earliest, happiest and care-free memories are from the mid-80s in Lahore, Pakistan. Some day I'll write about them.
2. The first time I appreciated music was when I watched the movie Tezaab. I remember being in my aunt's house and rewinding the video cassette again and again to listen to the song "So Gaya Yeh Jahan". By the way, A. R. Rahman's Dil Se.. is the greatest Hindi soundtrack of the 1990s. Yes, that's a fact!
3. I don't like to drink out of flimsy containers--plastic or styrofoam. I prefer the feel of a strong material like glass. (Does that make me gay?)
4. In my first year in the United States, I defeated an English teacher in scrabble. On many occasions. By considerable margins. He wasn't happy.
5. I don't own a TV. The last time I watched something on a TV was last year. Though, in the You Tube era that doesn't mean much.
6. My favorite Hollywood actor and actress to watch? Cary Grant and Grace Kelly.
7. I bought the components for my PC separately and then put them together.
8. I don't pass on memes.