England had their ass kicked in the third match. They lost by an asinine 165 runs. Today, Pakistan was bundled out for a paltry 210. Now, England is at 191/9. They need 20 runs from 23 balls. That is what I call an ODI match.
- 3 overs left and 16 runs needed for England.
- The other Shoaib is bowling the 48th over. 2nd ball is a wide, doh! The next few are okay. 14 runs from 13 balls.
- England need to win in order to level the series. Otherwise, Pakistan wins the 5-match setup by going up 3-1.
- Akhtar is going to send down thunderbolts for the second-last over.
- IT'S OVER. AKHTAR GETS THE FINAL WICKET WITH THE FIRST BALL OF HIS LAST OVER. PAKISTAN WINS THE SERIES.
- The Pakistanis are now heavyweights in the ODI arena.
- Next series for Pakistan is against India! Those matches will likely pull an audience numbering over a billion.