Where's the Jew tax?
The slow death of Goliath

You can always trust a "Muslim"

Of course. This religious freedom can be seen today in the land of Arabia where a) the building of churches or any religious non-Islamic architecture is outlawed, b) Jews are banned, and c) anyone who has merely traveled to Israel is also refused entry. 

This amazing glorious honest true religious freedom is not limited to Saudi Arabia. The following countries also ban Israeli passport holders:

  • Algeria
  • Bangladesh
  • Brunei
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Kuwait
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Malaysia
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Sudan
  • Syria
  • U.A.E
  • Yemen

So, who represents "true Islam"? Is it Qasim Rashid and his Ahmadi ilk who represent, at best, 1% of all Muslims -- and who're considered heretics by mainstream Muslims? Or is it the other 99% who loath Jews?

You decide.

Comments

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)