My top four posts from last year:
4. D-Day Today. Presented by the modern MSM.
3. Ugliness Behind the Burqa. Commentary on the murder of Aqsa Parvez.
2. Who Is A Real Muslim? I'll be getting a fatwa soon for this.
1. The Marathon of My Life. I don't think that any government in the world has before or since dealt with a blogger in such circumstances. Therefore, as far as I know, no other blogger in history has ever written something of this nature.
Other notable posts in chronological order:
- What Really Matters: Bikini vs. Burqini. (I get lots of hits for this.)
- Capturing the Islamic World.
- Always Blaming a Phantom.
- Bowing Before Allah.
- A Divine Victory.
- The West Is To Blame.
- Two Converts Quarrel. (I'm still hurt.)
- Making Whores of Muslim Women.
- Uncouth Behaviour.
- What's In A Kiss?
- Increased Costs For Consumers. (High definition headache.)
- Save Yourself!
- Nourished on Poison.
- Islamic Attitudes.
- Strange Pakistani Protesters. (I enjoyed this a lot.)
- Islamic Punishment for Apostasy.
- Beyond White Lies.
- A Doctor Who Prescribes Death.
- Human Relativity.
- Comical Conservatives.
- Allah's Clowns. (This one has the "line of the year".)
- Saturday Today.
- "Light Blows".
- Embrace Us ... or Else.
- Boys and Girls.
- Attracted to Darkness.
- Another Day, Another Apostate Threatened.
- It's All Good. (An update on my status in Canada.)